Profile image for Fluffsmum1

As you know from my other entries on here I am the Tiverton Brainwave Fundraiser, my next event is still in very raw stages so I can only give you an idea of it's content but as it envolves getting other's to book tables or and car spaces I thought it was best to let you know so far what we have planned
it is going to be in March which week not sure that I will know next week or after Christmas, who out there gets unwanted Christmas presents and other things they want to sell, well I will be hiring the now Self Unlimited building Tiverton Community Hub (former Red Cross Centre) Shillands and holding a Table Top/Car Boot Sale weather permitting so you can sell all those things off and get the money in your pocket all you have to do is hire the table or car space, the will be a raffle or tombola or may be both and refreshments available and if they are not already booked that far ahead I will be arranging for Warrick and Tony from Ad Lib to sing for us. I will have a 10 min DVD of some of the remarkable changes that have been made from Brainwave's work if you are interested in booking a table please do contact me my mobile is 07938896631 and we can discuss it further

By Fluffsmum1 at 10:03 on 14/12/12

Re-post           

• Profile image for tinap

Hi Flu***mum1, Sounds a great idea! I run the website, so once you have a date, please let me know and I'd be happy to publicise the event via the website and Facebook etc.

By tinap at 11:01 on 14/12/12

• Profile image for Fluffsmum1

Will do and thank you, the maybe's are the 16th or 23rd March, have no transport myself to get some table top sale items I already have been donated by people who can't do it so it will depend on the dates my friend who has a car and is willing to transport me up there can do

By Fluffsmum1 at 19:08 on 14/12/12

It will be the 23rd March £8 for a table inside and £5 for a car space outside

By Fluffsmum1 at 22:21 on 17/12/12

Please can you let me know that you are reading all my information on here about the event and will start publicising it on here now you have the date, as I get more arranged I will notify you

By Fluffsmum1 at 01:40 on 19/12/12

• Profile image for tinap

Hi Flu***mum1, many thanks for the information. I'll put it altogether and put it on the website. As the dates are in March, I'll also make sure it repeats every week. If there are any changes to be made, just send them to me and I'll make them.

By tinap at 09:14 on 19/12/12

Will do, thanks for this

By Fluffsmum1 at 16:01 on 19/12/12

Everything is almost ready, the posters are going up around the town, but still nobody has contacted me regarding wanting to book just from the publicity alone, as the is only LIMITED SPACES available, if you are interested either for this event of future events, do please contact me my phone no. is 07938896631 or email me on swanone@hotmail.co.uk

By Fluffsmum1 at 12:57 on 04/02/13

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent