Unit 1 Cedar Court
Welcome to HomeLife Carers!
Based in Tiverton, we provide a wide range of home care services to people throughout the community, including older people, people with learning and/or physical disabilities, those who have a life threatening illness, people who have a terminal illness or people who are recovering from illness or hospital treatment.
Our carers are there to help people enjoy the comfort of their own home, providing them with assistance with any of the following:
• Personal care – washing, dressing, toileting, bed-making
• Personal services – shopping lists and shopping, collecting their pension, helping to manage personal affairs such as birthdays
• Home help and domestic services – hoovering, dusting, general cleaning, washing-up and personal laundry
• Preparation of meals throughout the day
Our night care is split up into three segments depending on the level of care required:
• Awake – for those who require constant attention during the night so the Care Worker will not sleep
• Sitting – for those who do not wish to be left alone during the night so the Care Worker will sleep only intermittently
• Sleeping – for those who not wish to be left alone during the night but the Care Worker can sleep and a bed should be provided
We are dedicated to providing a quality, professional service to ensure loved ones can continue to enjoy their own home. Our Care Workers will ensure that dignity and independence remains for our clients whilst monitoring assessing their individual care needs.
For further details please visit our website or call us on 01884 210681.