Changes to Stagecoach 155 service to Exeter & Barnstaple
By Lewis_Clarke | Sunday, March 04, 2012, 02:13
CHANGES to bus services on routes to North Devon, Exeter and around Tiverton are due to take effect in April.
The 155 Service through Tiverton
The changes will affect Stagecoach service 155 (Exeter - Tiverton - Witheridge - South Molton - Barnstaple) taking effect on Monday 2 April.
Devon County Council have retendered the deal for service 155 which retains its route between Exeter and Barnstaple via Tiverton, Witheridge and South Molton and re-incoporates Filleigh, Swimbridge and Landkey.
Changes to the 155 timetable are as follows:
- Off-peak journeys from Barnstaple are all retimed - the present 0845, 1045, 1245, 1445 become 0920, 1120, 1320, 1415 SD/1520SSH.
- The 1805 Barnstaple - South Molton operates at 1815 and continues to Exeter
- The 1845 Barnstaple - Exeter is withdrawn, although partly replaced by the 1815.
- From Exeter the present 0845, 1045, 1245, 1445, 1645, 1850 become 0830, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1705, 1855
- The 1645 from Exeter which carries college students now operates 20 minutes later and serves Thorverton and Silverton en route for Tiverton.